"What did they do, 'tweet' you?"
Criminal indictment against 'anonymous' co-conspirators for identity theft and cyberterrorism
- Hijacking of the New Nation News TWITTER account
- Hijacking of my personal EARTHLINK email account
- My EARTHLINK email account was hijacked THREE TIMES in THREE DAYS - the last time it took less than an hour
- They set email forwarding to someone so that even after I temporarily regained control - they would get copy of any emails
- They posted the 'chat transcript' with an EARTHLINK service tech - that contained passwords and security question answers
- They posted my EARTHLINK webmail name and password and published a private email to family that contained personal data
- My administrative control account for domain hosting at EARTHLINK for newnation.org was compromised - and I could no longer
trust that EARTHLINK could provide password security for this account.
- Hijacking of my gas and electric utility account - changing personal data
- Hijacking of my AMAZON.COM online shopping account and ordering items using my CREDIT CARD on file with Amazon
- Stealing of my EARTHLINK address book/contact list and posting a TWITTER link to it on hacker-handy site PASTEBIN
- Sending FORGED emails from my hijacked email account to family, friends and other on my private, stolen email contact list
urging them to pressure me into taking down New Nation News forums and websites.
- Using TWITTER to post links to data that they had uploaded to PASTBIN that contained names, phone numbers, email addresses,
mailing addresses of those they targeted as my family, friends, neighbors and business contacts.
- Claiming to have registered the business name of an assumed relative - threatening 'guilt by association' on another assumed relative's business
- Threatening to attack or harass the 'social media' (FACEBOOK, etc.) of those they assumed were my family and friends
- Posting of name, address, email address and telephone numbers associated with an old New Nation News domain.
- Covert threats of further personal attacks.